This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Headed to Another Event in Colorado

I have been planning and gathering clues to attend the Share the Love in the Heart of Evergreen event. The event is being held in Evergreen, CO and hosted by Front Range Hiker and Seekers Two. So I have spent the day today getting packed and ready so that I can leave in the morning and make my way to the event. I plan on letterboxing along the way and I also want to stop at Great Sand Dunes National Park & Preserve while I am in the area. So it will take me two days to get to Evergreen, I have reservations in Poncha Springs for tomorrow night and then the rest of the time I am staying in Lakewood. That is about 30 minutes from the event but it was the best place I could find a good hotel. I am looking forward to this trip. It has been a while since I have been in that area and from what I remember it is beautiful. If you want to follow my adventures on this trip go to Share the Love Letterboxing Trip.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails