This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Back Home After the Evergreen Event


I am now home from the Share the Love in the Heart of Evergeen event. I really had a great time on this trip. The event was incredibly fun and there were so many letterboxes planted for the event. The event hosts - Front Range Hiker and Seekers Two - did a great job. They had stamp donations from people all over the country and there were some really good carves. The area around Evergreen is beautiful and there are so many parks and trails in the area I am definitely going to have to go back. You can read all about the trip at Share the Love Letterboxing Trip and read about the places I visited. I ended up finding 201 boxes and had a fantastic time on this trip. Even though I had a great time I am really glad to be home. Now I have to plan my next letterboxing trip.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails