This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Continuing the Celebration

Last night I noticed another letterbox was planted in Santa Fe in honor of my 10th anniversary. So I printed out the clue and put that with my signature stamp, logbook and ink pad so that I could take all of that with me on my walk this morning. I left the house around 7:30am to head to the trailhead for the Spur Trail. From the trailhead it is a three mile walk along the Spur Trail to the intersection with the Rail Trail. At this point I turn right and head south on the trail. To get to this box I walked another 2 miles and the followed the clues. I found #07 by Astro D without any problem. I then found a place to sit and stamp in. When I was finished stamping in I returned the box to its hiding spot and then got my things ready for my return trip to the car. So this morning I got a great stamp by Astro D and I got my 10 mile walk in as well. A perfect morning and continued celebration. Thanks Astro D.
View from the Rail Trail looking West!

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails