This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Replanting and Maintaining Boxes

For a few weeks now I have been evaluating some of my boxes. I had pulled some and was trying to decide if I wanted to replant them in safer places or retire them and I also checked on some boxes and worked on updating clues so they were more appropriate. For some of the boxes I cleaned the stamps and then added new baggies before finding a good hiding spot in the same general area. Others were in great condition and all I needed to do was make sure they were hidden well and that the clues made sense. Today I went out and replaced boxes and checked on a few more. I am feeling relieved that a good number of my boxes in the Santa Fe area are in great condition. Once the boxes were in place and I had notes for clues I came home and update the boxes on the web.


The boxes that were taken care of are . . .
City Different Walking Tour
Goodbye Mom
lionsmane's 5 Year Letterboxiversary
I am still working on a couple  . . .
Alphabetical New Mexico: Y (Yucca)
Dreams of Eames
When these two are done I will update clues on Atlas Quest.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails