This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Tuesday, August 05, 2014

A Mini Meet with AutumnsFolly


A few weeks ago I got an email from AutumnsFolly that she was going to be doing some work in Santa Fe and she wanted to get together for an exchange. So I got in touch with a few other letterboxers in the area and let them know and we eventually decided on meeting at a restaurant after work one day. I let AutumnsFolly know about it and she set up an AQ event called Hooray for Santa Fe and a mini meet was scheduled. We met at Bumble Bee's Baja Grill and had a nice meal and visit. There were six people that attended  . . . AutumnsFolly, Astro D, rubberpeace, trilla_marion, Highwayman and myself. After dinner and exchanges AutumnsFolly and trilla_marion wanted to do a little letterboxing in Santa Fe. So Astro D and I took them to Museum Hill. The four of us walked around the area so they could find the boxes in the area. We spent about an hour and finally had to call it quits when the sun started to set. It was a great mini meet and we really enjoyed having AutumnsFolly and trilla_marion in Santa Fe.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails