This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Back from San Francisco

Well we are home from our trip to San Francisco and we had a great time.
Golden Gate Bridge South Tower
From walking the Golden Gate Bridge, touring Alcatraz, visiting Golden Gate Park and admiring the Palace of Fine Arts it was all wonderful. I also got to find a few letterboxes along the way and add another state to my letterboxing map. We did all the touristy stuff as well as some side things and boy did we walk. We put a lot of miles on our feet even though we used the public transportation system a lot we still needed to walk to some things. Highlights for me were Alcatraz, Lands End and the walk over the Golden Gate Bridge. Even though we did a lot there are things we still didn't get to and we will have to make another trip. But until then you can read about this trip at City by the Bay Letterboxing Trip.

2 comments :

John and Diane said...

What a fun trip! Sounds like you did a LOT. I always wanted to go to the Wave Organ but never made it, too bad the boxes there seem to be gone.
-D

Mark said...

We had a great time, lots of fun and did a lot. It is good to be home. I really loved the Wave Organ - very relaxing and great views.

Related Posts with Thumbnails