This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Santa Fe Drive-by

I am leaving in a few days for Texas to attend TALE 10 in Bastrop and today I was running errands trying to get last minute things done.
The Mark of Zorro
Last night I noticed a new letterbox in Santa Fe and since I knew I would be out and about I decided to take my letterbox stuff and go and find it. This box is placed in Entrada Park off of Cerrillos Road. I thought it would be a quick and easy find. But it turned out to be a very busy area. I ended up sitting and texting for about 15 minutes before I could actually nab the box. I then decided to take it back to the car to stamp in since there was so much car and foot traffic in the area. The box I found was The Mark of Zorro: Don Diego and Lolita by BirchMoon. A very nice stamp and I was the First Finder. Fortunately when I was ready to replace the box the area was clear so I had no problems putting it back in its hiding spot. Now it was time to complete my errands.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails