This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Finding a Captain

Well to tell you the truth it really wasn't about finding a Captain as much as it was driving someplace, entering and asking for it.

Captain America
This was a very quick and easy indoor box. All I had to do was drive to Big Adventure Comics on Cerrillos Road (and I hate Cerrillos Road) and then go in and ask for the box - Captain America by BirchMoon. Of course, I caught the guy off guard and I had to explain what I was looking for. Finally he realized what I was looking for and he found the box. He then asked me about letterboxing so I gave him an abbreviated lesson. I then took the box to my car to stamp in. When I was done I went back in and returned the box.

I felt like I should at least look around the store but I have never really been into comic books - so I just thanked the guy and left. I loved the carving - BirchMoon did a great job.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails