This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

A Quick Saturday Find

After paying some bills online this morning I decided to check my emails. I had a notification of a new box in Santa Fe and only a couple of miles from my house.
Song of Ice and Fire: House Targaryen
I also had a few errands to run as well. So I printed out the clue and gathered my letterboxing bag and headed out.I ran one errand and then made my way down Governor Miles Road and then to the Monte del Sol Charter School. The place was very quiet and I was glad it was Saturday and not a school day. That meant that I didn't have to worry about someone from the school coming out to ask what I was doing.
I parked the car next to the entrance to the school and followed the clues. It was pretty easy and a very quick find. I stamped in while sitting in the car. I was the first finder and got a nice little first finder card. After stamping in I replaced the box and went back to running my errands. It was a great little outing. But when I returned home I logged in to AQ and found that were two more new boxes in Santa Fe - well those will be for another day.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails