This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Friday, April 20, 2012

The Beginning of the End

Things in letterboxing have been strained for me lately. Too much negativity and I always seem to come out the bad guy. So I have made some changes. I no longer log any of my finds on Atlas Quest or Letterboxing North America. And I am keeping my blog private. Since some people think that they should have access to anything they want and go around restrictions I feel that I need to retire my boxes. I am tired of getting rude comments and being disrespected. I put a lot of effort into planting a box and I feel that I and my boxes deserve a lot more respect than they are getting. So today I took a drive and a walk around Santa Fe and picked up a few of my boxes and they are now retired. At a later date I may replant some of them but I am not making any plans for the near future. As of today the following boxes are no longer available.

A Sad Day
New Mexico Centennial
Goodbye Mom
Alphabetical New Mexico: Y (Yucca)
Dreams of Eames
Anisoptera
Paws and Purrs: Puppy
Paws and Purrs: Kitten
Put a Little Love in Your Heart

I have also decided that when I go out letterboxing and find a box I will not be stamping in to the box's logbook. I was recently accused of stealing a box just because they saw that I stamped in before them. I won't let that happen again. So I will continue to letterbox but I will be mostly anonymous.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails