This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Back from the Beyond

Well, I am back home after another wonderful adventure or should I say odyssey. I had a great time traveling around the midwest and attending the 2011: a space odyssey event. I met some great people and visited with some old friends - hi Front Range Hiker, deniserows and Goofy Girl. I added four new states to my list of states I have found letterboxes in - Missouri, Iowa, Ohio and Kentucky - which brings the total states I have letterboxed in to 33. I also got to visit seven State Capitol Buildings - Missouri, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee. They were all quite different and some I liked better than others. I took quite a few photos and it took me a while to go through them so that I could put together a slide show - well I ended up with two slide shows. I did one for the trip - Missouri and Beyond and I did a second one for a sculpture garden I went to - Citygarden. And if you want to read all about my adventures you can go to Missouri and Beyond for my blog post. Now that this adventure is now history I will have to start planning my next adventure.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails