This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Letterboxing Trip to the Midwest

Well we got home from our Alaska trip and got things back to normal and then I started preparing for my next trip. I am headed to Missouri to attend the 2011: a stamp odyssey letterboxing event. I will be doing a lot of driving and site seeing while in the area. The event is just outside St. Louis and I will be there until Sunday morning. On Sunday I will be heading to Jefferson City and my whirlwind driving tour begins. Before I return home on the 26th I will have visited seven states (four of which will be new states that I will be letterboxing in). I will also visit seven state capitols during this trip. I think it will be fun and I will try to keep up with the blog as I go along. If you wish you can follow along by going to Missouri and Beyond. When I return home I will go through all my pictures and make a slide show of the trip. Well here I go on another odyssey of exploration.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails