This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lunch with the Travelin' T's

Astro D and I had lunch today with Sha and Anne (Travelin' T's) at Mangiano. They have been vacationing and letterboxing in Santa Fe for the past week. We first met them back in July 2007 when they were visiting Santa Fe. We always enjoy getting together with them whether it is in Waco or Santa Fe or at an event somewhere. We had a great lunch and visit and enjoyed hearing about their kids and sharing letterboxing stories. They have planted some great boxes in the Waco area and I love finding them. Sha has also contributed stamps for the Road Trip box that Astro D placed for my 1000th find and a stamp for Dreams of Eames box for Astro D's 1000th find. I am glad they find time to visit with us, it was good to see them again.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails