This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Home Sweet Home

After a long day of customs, airports and planes we are home. Our dogs are laying next to us and won't leave our sides. Anytime one of us moves all three of them follow. I guess they missed us as much as we missed them. I am trying to get some things onto the blog so I don't forget them but to tell the truth I am really tired. It is late and it has been a long day. The trip was fantastic - we had an incredible time, saw some amazing places, had a few wonderful excursions, experienced some tasty food and made some terrific friends. I have to say that this trip is my all time favorite and I hope the memories will last a lifetime. If the memory fails me I can always go to Letterboxing Cruise to Alaska Adventure to refresh it. You can go there as well to read about the entire trip. And if you would like to see pictures I have created four slide shows and you can find them at . . . Alaska 2011 Interior, Alaska 2011 Cruise, Alaska 2011 Ship Tour and Alaska 2011 Vancouver.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails