This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Letterboxing with Astro D and rubberpeace

Well today was the day - Astro D found her 1000th letterbox. I started working on getting this box together back in July 2010. I did a little bit at a time until I got a box planted that I thought she would like. And if you read her blog post from today - Neither rain nor snow . . . - I think I succeeded.

It was a great day of letterboxing and a great day with friends. I am glad I was able to return the favor of placing a special box for her milestone. And even if I say so myself I think the letterboxers in Santa Fe are pretty special. I think Astro D, rubberpeace and myself have planted some incredible boxes in Santa Fe and I wish more people would come and find them.

Congrats Astro D and I am really glad you enjoyed your box!

2 comments :

John and Diane said...

It is the best box EVER!! Woo hoo!!
-Astro D, who is still jazzed at her fabulous day (and it's midnight)....

sha said...

those Santa Fe boxers and their magnificent boxes are well worth the travel (we drove all the way from central texas to find them!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails