This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Off on Another Letterboxing Adventure

I recently returned from a big Texas letterboxing trip and all as soon as I recovered and got caught up I started planning the next trip. Thomas and I are leaving tomorrow for Tucson, Arizona. We will be letterboxing throughout Tucson and attending the 7th Annual Tucson, Arizona Letterboxers Gathering. The event is being held at Colossal Cave Mountian Park in Vail. I always enjoy letterboxing in Tucson - they have some great letterboxers and letterboxes. I have found some incredible boxes there and have been on some great hikes. We are looking forward to the trip and I am sure we will have a great time. You can read all about our adventures by clicking on the picture.

1 comment :

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Have a great time! The weather should be beautiful :)

~Twinville Trekkers

Related Posts with Thumbnails