This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Monday, March 28, 2011

A Great Trip to Tucson

Thomas and I made it home safely from our trip to Tucson. We had a great visit to Tucson and really enjoyed the 7th Annual Tucson, Arizona Letterboxers Gathering. It is always a pleasure to visit with the Tucson Letterboxers and they always have great boxes to find. I really appreciate all the images I have in my logbook. I am really happy to have completed Azroadie's Geology 101 Series and I enjoyed all the great hikes these boxes took me to. You can read about the whole trip by going to The 7th Tucson Event.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails