This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Went Native and Now I Am Home

Well, I had another incredible trip, this one to Texas. I left New Mexico and traveled through Lubbock to Abilene. Then on to Waco and then down to Lake Somerville and then stopped in College Station. I then made my way to Mexia for the T.A.L.E. 8 - Going Native! event. From there I traveled to Dallas to visit a friend before heading to McKinney, Quanah, Turkey and then Canyon. Now I am home and I had a great time. I am finally settled, the laundry is done and I finally have blogged the entire trip and logged in all my finds. You can read all about it by clicking on the Texas flag. Thanks to all the Texas Letterboxers who placed boxes and thanks to Silver Eagle and Baby Bear for a fantastic event.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails