This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Thursday, August 05, 2010

The Maine Event

Hi all, just dropping a line to let you know we are headed to the Northeast early tomorrow morning. Thomas and I are going to Maine for the Maine's Nautical Past letterboxing event on Saturday. Here is the website for the event. After the event we will drive the coast of Maine to Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Our trip will also take us to Vermont and New Hampshire. I am really looking forward to this trip. This area has been on my 'To Visit' list for a long time. You can follow our adventures by going to The Maine Event blog. I will try and post something each day to document the trip. You can also go to Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire to see the letterboxes I find. This trip will add three new states that I have letterboxed in which will bring my total to 24. When we get back I will put together a slide show of the trip.

3 comments :

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

How exciting! I grew up in Maine and New Hampshire. My brother still lives in Nashua. I've wanted to go back there for many years. I'd love to go in the Fall to see the leaves turn and to enjoy some maple syrup.

Have fun!

~Lisa

FrogiNater said...

So sorry we didn't get to meet up! My gram wasn't up to driving that far. Being that she's 84, we let her call the shots. We heard all about it from SFF though when we met up in Concord!

Mark said...

I am sorry we didn't get to meet up as well. We had a good trip and enjoyed the letterboxing in the area.

Related Posts with Thumbnails