This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Another Adventure Comes to an End

Well, we made it home safe and sound. It was a long day of nothing but airports and airplanes. We both like to travel but we also look forward to being back in our own home. The trip was fantastic and we had a really good time. We saw some amazing places and things and we now have tons of new memories. On this trip I added three new states to my total of states letterboxed in, I surpassed 1800 finds during this trip and I got to see two State Capitols that I had never seen before. So it was a very worthwhile trip.

The luggage is all unpacked but the laundry still hasn't been done. I also need to go through a week's worth of mail and pay some bills. And there are a few things we picked up during the trip and I need to deal with those. Hopefully I will get all of that done tomorrow so that Monday we can start the week fresh. I did manage to go through all my photos and put together a slide show of the trip. Just click on the picture to see it. And to read all about the trip just go to The Maine Event.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails