This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

A Little Micro Meet in Santa Fe

Wednesday night a small group of boxers met at Maria's in Santa Fe to have a sort of Micro Meet. artTrekker was in Santa Fe visiting and we all wanted to get together, so we decided on dinner at a great local restaurant. I can't speak for everyone but I know I had a great time. Sharing stories and talking about letterboxing over margaritas was priceless. Unfortunately a few people had to leave before the cameras came out so we only got a few in the picture. From left to right . . . The Great Wuga Wuga, John, artTrekker, Astro D and lionsmane63. Others that attended were rubberpeace, Lovely Rita Meter Maid and Highwayman. ¡Bienvenidos! made its debut at the Micro Meet - remember if you are visiting Santa Fe get in touch with Astro D, rubberpeace or me to meet up and you can get the stamp image in your logbook.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails