This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Let It Snow, and Snow, and Snow

We made it home from our Louisiana Christmas trip after getting stuck in Santa Rosa for the night due to I-40 being shut down. We had to take an alternate route to get back to Santa Fe. We were pleasantly surprised to see how much snow had fallen in Santa Fe. I have lived in Santa Fe for 17 years and this is the largest amount of snow I have seen fall at one time. Thomas and I measured 22 inches at our house. I have to say I am enjoying it very much. We got to go cross country skiing on the property - it was cold but fun. I put together a photo album and you can view it by clicking on the photo.I know this is a letterboxing blog and the snow has nothing to do with letterboxing (well it has to do with a lack of letterboxing - meaning I can't get out letterboxing due to the snow), but I wanted to document this amazing snowfall. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

1 comment :

John and Diane said...

M- You're like me, I can't stop taking snow photos! Love the snow covered Xmas tree shots. The sun finally came out so I'm headed off for a walk down the road now to take some pics. Happy New Year's!!
-D

Related Posts with Thumbnails