This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Monday, April 01, 2019

One Letterbox on Malta

We are on a trip to Malta and I found a clue for one letterbox. The box is located in Valletta. Today we had planned to spend the day exploring Valletta and you can read about that at A Day in Valletta. But for the letterbox we followed the clues (on a map) and found Crucifix Hill and the Kalkara Steps which lead us to the Herbert Ganado Gardens. Once in the garden we looked for More Memories of Malta by wandaandpete. But the clues got confusing in the garden. We looked in a couple of spots but we couldn't find the box. I was trying to read the clues and get my bearings but the others didn't seem to want to spend any time looking. So we decided to quit looking and move on with our day. I don't think we looked in the right spot and I just needed some more time. Thomas and I will come back another day and give it another try on our own. You can read about the rest of our trip at Our Maltese Adventure.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails