This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Heading to Disney Mania in Colorado

In about a week I am heading up to Colorado to attend the Disney Mania Colorado Style letterboxing event in Parker. The event is being hosted by The Woodshed and is boasting about 470 boxes. The boxes are divided into series with different Disney themes, they will be hidden in three different locations and will be available for three days over a long weekend. The Woodshed has planned two nights of night boxing with a dinner of pizza on one night and BBQ then other night. I have attend a few other events hosted by The Woodshed and they are always fun. I am really looking forward to the event and if you want to read about my trip to Colorado go to Disney Mania Letterboxing in Colorado. Hopefully, I will be able to write a post each evening but with so many boxes I may get behind a little.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails