This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Friday, June 08, 2018

A Monumental Letterboxing Road Trip

Thomas and I are headed out on another road trip that will include 11 states (NM, CO, WY, SD, ND, NE, KS & TX [MT, IA & OK - just a bit]); 16 National Park Units (Fort Laramie NHS, Devils Tower NM, Mt. Rushmore NM, Jewel Cave NM, Wind Cave NP, Badlands NP, Minuteman Missile NHS, Theodore Roosevelt NP, Fort Union Trading Post NHS, Knife River Indian Villages NHS, Homestead of America NHS, Brown v. Board of Education NHS, Tallgrass Prairie NPres, Fort Larned NHS, Albates Flint Quarry NHS, & Lake Meredith NRA); 4 State Capitol Buildings (SD, ND, NE & KS); adding 3 states to my letterbox map (SD, ND & NE); and numerous, interesting, scenic, beautiful roadside attractions and areas. We will be on the road for about two weeks. It should be busy and fun. We will be traveling June 9 - 21, 2018. If you want to follow along you can go to A Monumental Letterboxing Road Trip to read all about our adventure.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails