This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Heading To An Event In Colorado

On Wednesday I am leaving for a trip to Castle Rock, CO to attend the Walk Like An Egyptian Colorado Style event. I am making this a letterbox trip and I will be there for six days. There are plenty of boxes in the Castle Rock area so I should be able to keep myself busy. I am also looking forward to being outside and doing some hiking. As usual, I will keep a blog of my trip and you can read about it at Walking Like An Egyptian Colorado Style. I will try to write a post each day and keep up with the trip.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails