This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Colorado Letterboxing Trip Comes to an End

Well, I am back from my letterboxing trip to Castle Rock for the Walk Like An Egyptian Colorado Style event. I had a great time, hiked some beautiful areas, found some wonderful boxes and visited with some incredible letterboxing friends. The trip was a little rough - I had low blood pressure during the entire trip and it caused me to be light headed and dizzy at times. That caused me to have to cut my letterboxing way down to rest and regain my bearings. I even took one day to rest, spending the day at the hotel reading and sleeping. But in the end, the trip was wonderful and I enjoyed all of it.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails