This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Heading to Texas for Another Event


A few days ago I decided to make a trip to Texas to attend TALE 12 - Don't Mess With Texas letterboxing event. I quickly made some plans and got a hotel and then gathered some clues. Today I packed and got last minute things done and tomorrow I start my drive to Austin. I will stay the night in Abilene since it is about a 12 hour drive to Austin from Santa Fe. I am looking forward to TALE this year since I missed it last year - I always have a great time at Texas events. I am hoping for good weather but the forecast is saying overcast with a probability of rain. We will see how things go and I will blog about the trip at Don't Mess With Texas in Austin. Lets hope the weather holds up and we have a great day for the event.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails