This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Monday, March 09, 2015

Back Home From TALE 12


This morning I woke up in Austin to rain. I had planned to go letterboxing again at McKinney Falls State Park since there were still some boxes I hadn't found yesterday at the TALE 12. But the rain seemed not to want to stop. So I decided to just head home. So I packed up my stuff and loaded the car then checked out of the hotel. Before leaving Austin I filled the car with gas and got some coffee. I wasn't sure how far I would get but I decided to drive either until I was tired or until I arrived home. It rained for most of the drive and thankfully it wasn't too hard of a rain and there wasn't too much traffic so the drive wasn't bad. I ended up making it home around 8:30pm and was glad that I decided to make the trip home today. I really enjoyed my trip to Austin and the event but I am glad to be home. But as usual I am looking forward to my next letterboxing adventure. You can read about this adventure at Don't Mess With Texas in Austin.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails