This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Tucson Trip Complete


Well another letterboxing adventure has come to an end. I had an incredible time in Arizona and I found some great boxes. I also got to visit some new places and learn some great history. One of my goals of this trip was to collect boxes in different counties in Arizona for two series - one by Azroadie and one by Squatchis. I am happy to report that I did get all the counties that I had planned. I am still not done but I am closer to finishing both series. I am hoping that I can find time this year to complete them, so that means I need to plan another trip to the Grand Canyon state. Also on this trip I was able to find some boxes here in New Mexico that I hadn't had time to get to. If you are interested in what I did on this trip you can read all about it at Tucson Gathering and Collecting Counties.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails