This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Attending a Gathering in Tucson


Just a couple of days ago I decided to attend the 11th Annual Tucson, Arizona Letterboxers GatheringI got a great deal on a hotel and decided I wanted to get out and do some letterboxing. This will be my third Tucson gathering - I attended the 2nd and 7th annual events. This event is held during the Gem and Mineral Show so it is hard to find hotels and they usually aren't cheap but with travel points and a deal I found I was able to justify the trip. I am also trying to go through as many counties as I can so I can get closer to finishing Azroadie's Arizona 15 award and Squatchis' Arizona Counties Series. I am leaving tomorrow morning and will get back home on Tuesday. You can read about the trip at Tucson Gathering and Collecting Counties.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails