This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Home From My Texas Trip


I was up at 4:00am this morning and on the road by 4:30am. I guess I am ready to get home. I loved driving early this morning because I missed all the traffic and I find that it is peaceful and relaxing. The car was full of gas so I was ready to go. I drove non-stop until Chilicothe where I stopped to fill the car with gas and take a bathroom break. I also decided to get some coffee to make sure I could stay awake all the way home. Again I drove without stopping until I reached Amarillo where I again stopped for the bathroom and put gas in the car. When I stopped the car still had half a tank of gas but I decided it was a good time to take a break from driving and stretch my legs. I made one last stop in Santa Rosa before finishing the last little bit to Santa Fe. I finally made it home around 3:30pm. I had a great time in Texas and you can read about the trip by going to Traveling Texas for Delicious Delights. I am really glad to be home and to be able to sleep in my own bed and now I can start planning for TALE 11 - Naughty or Nice next March.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails