This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Headed to Texas for the Delicious Delights Event

I have decided to take a trip to Texas to attend the Delicious Delights event at Lake Houston Wilderness Park near New Caney. I am taking some backroads through Texas as I make my way to the event. I will do lots of letterboxing along the way and I will also visit a couple of friends. I am hoping to find lots of great boxes since Texas has some incredible letterboxers. I always have a great time when I travel throught Texas and I hope this trip proves to be just as much fun as always. You can keep up with my trip by going to Traveling Texas for Delicious Delights.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

We are so glad you are coming! see you soon - Open Space

Related Posts with Thumbnails