This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Back Home After TALE 10

It was an incredible week of letterboxing, visiting friends and exploring Texas but it is good to be home. I always have a great time when I letterbox in Texas. There are incredible carvers in Texas and I find some incredible boxes in interesting places.
Visit Texas
This trip took me into west Texas through towns like Brownfield, Odonnel, Tarzan, Midland, Odessa, Crane and Rankin. Then I traveled east and spent some time in and around the Hill Country in towns like Junction, Kerrville, Fredericksburg, Austin, Bastrop, San Antonio, Marble Falls, Burnet, Llano and Brady. And as I began to return home I drove through Indian Creek, Trickham, Brownwood, Santa Anna, Coleman, Winters, Nolan, Sweetwater and Lubbock. I covered lots of area and enjoyed seeing all these beautiful Texas towns. And TALE 10 was a great celebration of Texas letterboxing. You can read all about my trip by going to

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

It was great seeing you at TALE! Glad you could join us and made it home safely. - Open Space

Related Posts with Thumbnails