This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Friday, March 29, 2013

A Letterboxing Day in Santa Fe

Yesterday I got an email from ArnoldZiffel asking if Astro D, rubberpeace and I wanted to meet for lunch. So we scheduled to meet today at 11:30am. I had a few errands to run today and I also had clues to two letterboxes to find in town. So I left home this morning with all my letterboxing stuff and my list of things to do.
Swine
So in between my errands I made a stop to find a letterbox/geocache hybrid. I parked at the Santa Fe Spa and went in search of Bit of a View S.F. placed by angel77ra. It was an easy find and I sat and stamped in enjoying the view. After stamping in I returned to my car and continued my errands. Once my errands were done I went in search of one more letterbox before meeting everyone else for lunch. I made my way to Letrado St. and found a parking spot near the box. The box I found here was ArnoldZiffel's NOT My Favorite Swine. I took the box back to the car to stamp in. I really loved this stamp and the concept. I won't say too much about the box because when you find it I think you will get a chuckle out of it and it will be a great surprise. I replaced the box and drove to Felipe's Tacos to meet ArnoldZiffel, Astro D and rubberpeace for lunch. We had a great visit and a nice lunch. I really loved my letterboxing day in Santa Fe.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails