This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

The End of Another T.A.L.E.

Well T.A.L.E. 9 and my letterboxing adventure to Houston has come to an end. This morning I made my way to Hobby Airport and checked in for my flight. I grabbed a cup of coffee and a muffin and found a spot to sit. I had quite a bit of time before my flight so I took out the laptop and worked on some emails and then on the blog. I had a very full and busy few days in Houston. I want to thank all the Texas Letterboxers for their hospitality and for their amazing letterboxes. I had a blast and I really enjoyed the event and Brazos Bend State Park. It was good to see a lot of familiar faces and meet some new boxers. I just looked through my logbook and I am enjoying reliving the trip through the amazing stamps I collected. Already I am anticipating the next event - T.A.L.E. 10 - at the beginning of March next year. If you want to read about my trip go to Getting Wild in Texas for T.A.L.E. 9 to get more details about what I did while in Houston.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails