This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Visiting Cape Cod and Rhode Island

I am heading to the northeast to attend Wanda and Pete's Happy Trails Event. For the first part of the trip I will be in Cape Cod doing some letterboxing in Massachusetts. I am staying in West Yarmouth for a few days. Then I drive to Rhode Island and will make a quick stop in Providence to see the Capitol. From there I head to West Greenwich where I will stay for the remainder of the trip. I will letterbox mostly in the southeastern part of the state and attend the event on Sunday, May 16th. Then it is back home. I am really looking forward to this trip. I visited the Cape once before about six years ago and I have never been to Rhode Island - this should be a fun adventure. If you want to read about my trip just click on the Rhode Island postcard.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails