This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Plans Have Been Made

Back in April I may have mentioned something about a rumor of an event being planned in Santa Fe. Well it is no longer a rumor - the plans have been made and the wheels are in motion. El Rancho de los Letterboxes is going to happen. Astro D has done most of the work so far but rubberpeace and I are starting to help out. Here is some basic information about the event.

El Rancho de los Letterboxes
Saturday, September 26, 2009
El Rancho de las Golondrinas
Santa Fe, NM

For more detailed information and to sign up for the event just click on the photo. We are looking forward to this event and hope to see you there.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails