This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Friday, January 02, 2009

A Mini-Meet of the Santa Fe Letterboxers

Today we had a little meet and greet in Santa Fe. We now have five active letterboxers living here and in December we decided to get together for lunch and get to know each other. So I met rubberpeace, High Desert Glider and Blind Smiley at 8:15 Early for lunch today. Unfortunately, we all missed Astro D - she was home with an awful toothache - so when she is all better we will just have to meet for lunch again. We had a great time talking about letterboxing and learning a little more about each other. Of course I already knew rubberpeace and it is always fun to get together with her - she always has great stories. I had met High Desert Glider once before - that was back in the summer - and it was great to see him again and learn a little more about him. And today was the first time I met Blind Smiley. The name had been popping up on boxes in the area and we all wondered who the new person was. Turns out he is a nice guy and really seems to be into letterboxing. The lunch turned out to be great and it looks like we are building our little letterboxing community here in Santa Fe. And to Astro D - we all hope you feel better soon.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails