This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Letterbox for A Milestone Birthday

For a few days now I have been working on a letterbox for my letterboxing friend - rubberpeace. She is celebrating a milestone birthday (you will have to ask her for the actual number), and I had a talk with Astro D and she suggested that we plant boxes for rubberpeace. I had a couple of ideas that I researched. One didn't pan out - the place was too noisy and didn't really have a good hiding spot - but the images I wanted to carve would have been great there. As it turned out I was able to use the same images in another place. This other place (the one I actually used) also had issues pertaining to hiding the boxes - but I worked it out - at least for now. I may go back and change the hiding spots once rubberpeace finds the boxes. I am not posting the clues until rubberpeace finds the boxes - as it is her birthday present of sorts. I ended up carving two boxes - the series is called Paws & Purrs - so you can probably guess the images and maybe even figure out where they are hidden - but you will have to wait to find out for sure. It was fun making these boxes for such a special person and I hope she enjoys them.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails