This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Letterboxing is Always in Style!

A new letterbox was planted in Santa Fe yesterday - I noticed it the minute I signed on to AQ. So I printed out the clues and hoped to get the box today. Unfortunately I had to work and then had plans after work so I wasn't sure if I could go and find it. But then the solution came to me.

The box is called One of Three or Always in Style by rubberpeace and rbrhorno. It is a little bit of a mystery - but living in Santa Fe and having been to this location a few times I figured it out pretty easily (or at least I hoped so). Since I was pretty sure I knew where to go I decided to leave for work a little early and try to find the box on my way to work. It was a good idea - I made it to the location and qucikly found the box right where I thought it was. It was another enjoyable letterbox from the rubber team (peace and horno). So I sat in my car and stamped in, rehid the box and then realized I had to head for work. Oh well, it was still a great way to start the day.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails