This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Visitors

As I sit at my computer researching the multitude of Personal Travelers that will grace The Great Book Adventure in Tomball, TX, I look out my window and throughout the day I have had a couple of visitors.The first was a squirrel. He must believe himself to be a sentry – what is he doing up there. After watching him for a minute I returned to the computer. Just a thought – man there are a lot of Personal Travelers for the event this weekend. I need a break. I walk around the house and go out onto the porch and I see a coyote approaching. I went back into the house and got my camera. Back outside, I hid behind a tree until she was close enough and then “click” – I got the coolest picture – she was looking right at me.

Oh well, I need to finish getting ready, I leave early in the morning to head out to Texas. I will be going to Dallas first to visit a very good friend and then on to Tomball for the Great Book Adventure this weekend. I won’t be writing a day to day account of this trip but there will be postings and hopefully some good pictures. See you on the trails!

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails