This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Rainy Day Letterboxing

Today was a wet and cold day in Santa Fe and Thomas and I didn't really have the energy to do much. But, we decided to get a letterbox that is only available on Sundays. You've Got Mail letterbox. We found the box without a problem but like I said - it was raining. Luckily the out of car time was minimal. WOW! What a box! rubberpeace and rbrhorno outdid themselves. Great stamp and logbook with all kinds of information and goodies. Thanks guys for brightening up a dull and dreary day.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails