This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

You Have to Start Somewhere!

I'm lionsmane63! I have been letterboxing since February 16, 2006 when I found my first letterbox (Santa Fe Trails Microbox). I was hooked instantly. In the six months since I started letterboxing I have found letterboxes in six states and two countries. Letterboxing has added so much to my life - I won't get sappy or sentimental here - I just love the things that I am learning, the people I am meeting and the places I am visiting.

My intentions for this blog are to chronicle my letterboxing adventures. This is just an introductory post to get me started - you have to start somewhere! I'll hopefully be back frequently to keep a record of anything related to letterboxing.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails