This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Sunday, February 03, 2019

It Was a Wild and Fun Rodeo!

We are home from our six day letterboxing trip. We had a great time and really enjoyed the 15th Annual Tucson Gathering: Rodeo! at Catalina State Park. The event was fun and it was nice to see old letterboxing friends and to meet some new ones as well. There were lots of great boxes and stamps and I enjoyed the hiking and hunting. The park is beautiful with many miles of trails and incredible views of the Catalina Mountains. Wisconsin Hiker and Martini Man put on a great event and were the perfect hosts. During the trip Thomas and I hiked a little over 40 miles in those six days and we found 75 boxes. Besides the big event on Saturday we also enjoyed the NPTC Western Meet-up and the Padre Kino's Quest at Tumacácori National Historic Site. You can read all about our trip at Letterboxing Rodeo in Tucson.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails