This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Friday, April 05, 2013

Traveling to the Great Lakes Region

Thomas and I are headed to the Great Lakes area for a little week long trip - we leave tomorrow morning. Thomas has a conference to attend in Minneapolis for two days and then we are going to travel a little to get some letterboxes and see some State Capitols. We will first be in Minneapolis for three days and I will letterbox and visit the State Capitol in St. Paul while Thomas is at his conference. Then we leave Minnesota and drive to Lansing, Michigan to see the Capitol there and try to get a few letterboxes in that state as well. Next we head back to Madison, Wisconsin to visit the State Capitol and letterbox before we head back to Minneapolis to fly home. I think this will be a nice trip and it is an area that neither one of us has visited. I have also lined up some other things to do like sculpture gardens and the Mall of America. We will be very busy during this trip and you can read all about at Letterboxing in the Great Lakes Region for details and pictures.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails