This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Day at the Opera

Yesterday I had plans to go out and find three boxes in Santa Fe. But if you read yesterday's post about the cold, rainy, snowy, wet day we had you can understand why I only found one of the boxes. I decided to wait until we had a nicer day to find the other two. That day was today. It was a beautiful sunny day, albeit cold. I had a few errands to run and the first one on the list was the two letterboxes. I got all my things together and loaded the car. My destination was the Santa Fe Opera. Both boxes were hidden near the gate for the entrance to the Opera. The Opera is only open in the Summer so the entrance gates are usually closed and locked. So I found a little pull out to park and gathered the clues. I decided that I would find both boxes and take them back to the car to stamp in because with the snow and rain yesterday I knew I wouldn't find a spot to sit and stamp. I found both boxes and made my way back to the car. The boxes are Kanji Series #3: Music by BirchMoon and Santa Fe Opera by ArnoldZiffel. I was the first finder for both boxes. I stamped in while enjoying the warmth of the car. Both stamps were nice and I even got a first finder magnet for the Santa Fe Opera box. I really enjoyed finding these boxes and it was a great way to start my errands. Thanks BirchMoon and ArnoldZiffel.

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails