This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Roosevelt Letterbox in Roosevelt Park

This past week we have had two visitors from Texas. They weren't here at the same time so we made a few trips to Albuquerque. On two occasions we stopped and spent some time in Roosevelt Park. This is a park that I have visited before and I really enjoy it. The park has beautiful, tall trees and lots of grassy area. There is also a disc golf course in the park. I started thinking about the park and looked up some information on the internet. The park got its name because there is a history with President Roosevelt. So this past week I carved a stamp and made a letterbox to plant. Today we drove our friend back to Albuquerque and afterwards we made a stop at the park and planted Roosevelt Letterbox. I hope you enjoy looking for this box.

1 comment :

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Oooh! I just printed the clues. We'll try to look for it this week! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails