This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Friday, January 04, 2008

CLUE Letterbox Edition


Hey Autumn Whispers - what do you think?
This is an example of what I think you are looking for.
Am I on the right track?



Well, here is the actual carving of the top image.
I think it came out pretty good.
I hope it fits in with all the other cards.
I can't wait to see the whole set together.


Here are links for CLUE Letterboxing Edition . . .

1 comment :

Autumn Whispers said...

Thank you for posting this example, lionsmane. This is a terrific example and I'm sure everyone will truly appreciate your contribution.

Hopefully I can come up with something half as impressive! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails