This blog chronicles my letterboxing adventures. It includes posts that share my travels that are letterboxing related, the letterboxes I have found and planted as well as the people I have met along the way. There are also photos included to help give a complete picture of the fun I had.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Denver Bound and Plant-A-Letterbox Day

Thomas and I have decided to head to Denver this afternoon for the Memorial Day weekend. We will leave later today after work. We will probably do some letterboxing along the way and maybe spend some time in Colorado Springs. I'm also thinking that we will probably take a drive along the Lariat Loop which starts in Golden, CO. I'll keep you posted on our weekend adventure. You can click on the picture to read all about it.

Today is International Plant a Letterbox Day. I have placed five boxes: ev·o·lu·tion, BioPark, Waiting on the World to Change, abri del ne and Want Saki?!?!?. We will see how many boxes get planted today all over the world - it should be interesting. You can keep up with the numbers by clicking on the picture on the left. Just think . . . all those new boxes to hunt for . . . what FUN!

Oh, I almost forgot, Mama Cache and friends have created a little poem about Plant a Letterbox Day. I will post it somewhere on this blog when it is completed.

Happy Planting!, Happy Hunting! and Happy Memorial Day!

No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails